It’s Tuesday afternoon in New York City, where Donald Trump will appear on GOP primary ballots.
Here’s what else is happening:
- This Jackson Heights woman turned her basement into a venue for teaching newly-arrived migrants about their legal rights and generally how to get by in New York City.
- The Biden administration has rejected New York City’s bid for an $800 million federal grant to rebuild the triple-cantilevered section of the Brooklyn-Queens Expressway in Brooklyn Heights.
- Police have recovered and returned a Marc Chagall painting that was stolen in a smash-and-grab at a Madison Avenue gallery last fall.
- A Rockland County man who’s severely allergic to dairy is suing a Chelsea McDonald’s for serving him a Big Mac with American cheese even though he asked for it with no cheese.
- Taylor Swift’s lawyers have demanded that the Florida college student tracking her private jet (and its carbon emissions) stop it.
- Adam Neumann is trying to buy back WeWork.
- Three-time Tony-winning dancer Hinton Battle, who originated the role of the Scarecrow in “The Wiz,” has died at the age of 67.
- New Jersey’s own Backyard Pizza Dad is enjoying himself.
- And finally, guys save me some: