King Charles is celebrating his 75th birthday Tuesday with many members of his family and friends partying alongside him.
His son and heir Prince William, 41, posted a sweet tribute to him for his big day — however, he left out younger brother Prince Harry.
While the two estranged brothers have been warring for the last few years, the Prince of Wales didn’t include the Duke of Sussex, 39, in his Instagram post. In other words, he was spared.
A carousel of photos showed an older teen William hugging his father while on the ski slopes, a pic of a smiling Charles, as well as a photo of Queen Camilla waving on the balcony of Buckingham Palace alongside William’s wife, Kate Middleton, and their three children — Princes Louis, Prince George and Princess Charlotte.
Commenters wondered why Harry was excluded from the post, with one writing: “What about Harry, Archie and Lilibet?”
“[You] ignored the little Brother,” someone else penned. “That’s just sad to leave out Harry !!! What’s wrong with these people.”
Another person slammed William, chiming in: “Seriously could you not add your brothers picture. Sooo mean spirited. And you are a leader.”
“Where is Harry?” a fan added. “Harry never existed?”
Charles is also reportedly “relieved” that the Invictus Games founder and his wife, Meghan Markle, are not in London to celebrate with him.
Royal expert Neal Sean claimed that the Firm is unfazed by the pair’s absence.
“Let’s be very clear, most senior members of the British monarchy are more than relieved by the news that the two former royals known as Harry and Meghan are simply not going to be returning for the birthday celebrations of his Majesty, The King,” Sean told Fox News.
He went on, “The simple fact is, this news was a problem, but more importantly, who needs victims at a family celebration?”
“This is the dilemma that faces most of the senior members of the family… while His Majesty, the King, would very much like to reconcile with his son, this is a bigger issue.”
The king’s birthday bash will take place on Tuesday evening at Clarence House.
Reports swirled last week that Harry and the “Suits” alum, 42, declined an invite to the party.
However, Harry’s rep told The Messenger on Nov. 6: “In response to UK media headlines, there has been no contact regarding an invitation to His Majesty’s upcoming birthday.”
“It is disappointing the Sunday Times has misreported this story,” the rep added.
An unidentified royal source also told the publication that Buckingham Palace “never reached out” to the Invictus Games founder.
Despite the snub, Harry is expected to call Charles on his birthday, a source told the BBC.